A Drafted Story is a Story that has not been approved or published by anyone. In order for the content to be eligible to be sent out it must be approved by someone who has content control access. If the content is published by someone who is not a Content Manager then the draft will be moved to the queue and await approval from a Team Member with the appropriate permissions.
You can access the Drafts page by going to Content > Drafts (in the left-hand menu).
Once on the page you will see your stories in sequential order of the post title.
The information for each Story is given under the following rows:
- Post Image - This is the image being used to represent the Story published and is seen inside of your subscribers Newsletters, Content Archive, and Story Page (if the Story is hosted on Cerkl)
- Post Title - This is the title for the Story that Subscribers will see inside of the Newsletter and in the Content Archive
- Categories - These are the categories that have been assigned to this Story. Categories can be assigned manually or auto generated if the Story is pulled from a Source
- Source - Here you will see if the Story was pulled from a Source or if it was created manually. If the Story was created manually then this row will be blank and if it was pulled from a Source you will see it listed in that column
Under each Post Image you have the following actions:
- Edit Draft- Here you can edit the Story even after it has beenAll recipients of this Story after it’s edited will receive the updated version
- Delete Draft - You have the option to delete any pieces of content you wish. Please Note: Once a Story is deleted you cannot get it back
- Copy Draft - This will let you copy a piece of content into your drafts for you to use and edit later
Use the sort or filter the stories to show the ones you are looking for in the proper order. You can also search for any particular Story using the search bar in the top right hand corner of your screen. You can also exit out of a filter by clicking the exit button for it in the top right corner of your screen.
When interacting with your content you have the option to interact with each piece of content individually or you can check the box to the left of each Story to select multiple and do a bulk action. If you would like to do a bulk action to all stories on the page then you can check the box to the left of the title Post Image.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer.