The Approved page contains all of your published and scheduled to be published content. Here you can keep tabs on your recent content inside of your newsletters and see what future content you have set to release.
You can access the Approved page by going to Content > Approved (in the left-hand menu).
Once on the page you will see your stories in sequential order of the most recent publish date.
The information for each story is given under the following rows:
- Post Image - This is the image being used to represent the story published and is seen inside of your subscribers Newsletters and on the Content Archive
- Post Title - This is the title for the story that Subscribers will see inside of the Newsletter and in the Content Archive.
- Publish - Expiration - This is the date the Story is published to be eligible to go out in the Newsletter and the date the Story will expire. If you see a green tree and “Never Expires” this content is Evergreen Content, therefore it will never expire unless it is assigned an expiration date.
- Categories - These are the categories that have been assigned to this story. Categories can be assigned manually or auto generated if the story is pulled from a Source.
- Source - Here you will see if the Story was pulled from a Source or if it was created manually. If the story was created manually then this row will be blank and if it was pulled from a Source you will see it listed in that column.
Under each Post Image you have the following actions:
- Edit Content - Here you can edit the story even after it has been published. All recipients of this story after it’s edited will receive the updated version
- View Content - Here you can view your content on its own story page (or the page from the source it is pushed from). This is where your subscribers will be directed when they click on the story inside of their Newsletter
- Copy Content - This will let you copy a piece of content into your drafts for you to use and edit later
- Share a Link - When clicked you receive a pop-up with the public link to the story and the option to copy it. Once copied you can send it to anyone (they don’t need to be a subscriber of your Cerkl) for them to view the Story.
- Delete Content - You have the option to delete any pieces of content you wish. Please Note: Once a story is deleted you cannot get it back
As you probably noticed some of these Content Actions are available on certain Stories, and are not on others. The Copy Content button is only available for content that is manually created because you can manipulated the copied content and change it to be used again. The Share a Link button is only available for content that isn’t being pushed from an external source. Please Note: The Share a Link button is not available for private Cerkls or pieces of content that are restricted to any segments.
Sorting and Filtering
Use the sort or filter the stories to show the ones you are looking for in the proper order. You can also search for any particular story using the search bar in the top right hand corner of your screen. You can also exit out of a filter by clicking the exit button for it in the top right corner of your screen. Please Note: Evergreen content is automatically shown on this page, if you would like to only see content that is not evergreen then you can change that using the filter
When interacting with your content you have the option to interact with each piece of content individually or you can check the box to the left of each story to select multiple and do a bulk action. If you would like to do a bulk action to all stories on the page then you can check the box to the left of the title Post Image.
In the top right corner of the screen you will see a little calendar button. If you click it you will go into the calendar view - where you will see a calendar showing which pieces of content are published, eligible, or expired on each day.
- Content titles in red indicate that’s the day that piece of content will expire and not be included in Newsletters after that
- Content titles in green indicate that’s the day that piece of content will be published and available to be sent in Newsletters
- Content titles in gray indicate that piece of content is eligible to be included in a Newsletter on that day
You can view content that is eligible to be sent in the future using the arrow buttons next to the month and year. To return to the current month press the This Month button.
To return to the table view click on the table button next to the This Month button.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer.