Blast Elements are used to design the layout, add and edit the content of your Blast. You can drag and drop them anywhere making it easy to create a new Blast in minutes. All the Elements are available to you in the Elements section to the right of your screen in the Blast Editor.
You have the following Elements at your disposal:
- Text Element - Here you are able to enter the text for your Blast. You are also able to customize it’s layout, font size, spacing, colors, etc
- Image Element - You can upload an image from your computer or the internet to place in the Blast
- Video Element - Here you can link any video from the web inside of your Blast. Please Note: For security reasons the video will not be played inside of the email. A thumbnail is placed in the Blast which sends the subscriber to the original video when clicked on
- Button Element - A customizable button that you can place in the Blast that links to the URL attached to it
- Divider Element - This Element places a horizontal line in between pieces of content to show a distinct separation between them
- Social Links Element - These are icons that link to your social media which can be placed in the footer of the Blast
- Signature Element - You can create a customer signature for the sender which is included at the bottom of the Blast
- Combination Elements - Multiple elements are grouped together which allows you to place them all at once and create sections inside of the Blast:
1. Image + Text - Groups the Image and Text Elements together
2. Text + Button - Groups the Button and Text Elements together
3. Image + Buttons - Groups the Image and Button Elements together
4. Image + Text + Buttons - Groups the Image, Text, and Button Elements
To learn how to use Blast Elements check out this article here.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bot in the bottom right hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer.