When you are creating a Blast there are actions you can take such as previewing the Blast, sending a sample of it to someone else, and others. These actions are located in the upper right section above the Blast you are editing.
The first few actions you can take are:
- Preview - Shows you a preview of the Blast on both desktop and mobile views
- Send Sample - Allows you to send a sample of the Blast to any email address
- Save as Draft - Lets you save the Blast as a draft. Please Note: We do not have any autosave features so you must save your Blast manually. We also don’t save multiple versions of your Blast, so the version you save will be the master copy for your team.
You can then click on the three vertical bullets next to Exit to find 3 more actions:
- Save as Template - Lets you save the Blast draft as a template to use in the future
- Download as HTML - Downloads the Blast as an HTML file for references or your archives
- Email Settings - Settings that you customize certain aspect of your Blast
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer.