Miscellaneous Sending Controls under Settings > Email Newsletter, will allow you to further customize your account defaults.
Let's take a look at some of the controls and what they mean for you:
- Target Audience: Using your Segments, you can add an additional layer of control to who gets your Personalized Digest. When enabled, this option lets you select which of your Segments will get Personalized Digests. Please note that in order to receive a Personalized Digest, audience members must still have their opt-in status set to "Newsletters and Blasts" in the Audience Manager.
- Fallback Subject Line: When a custom Fallback Subject Line is included, Cerkl Broadcast will use this text for non-personalized Subscribers.
- Auto Adjust Frequency: When on, unengaged users will receive content at a lower frequency over time.
- Display % Match & Trending: When toggled on, Cerkl Broadcast will display a percent match unique to Subscribers of your Personalized Digest. Articles that are doing well across your organization will receive a Trending icon.
- Skip National Holiday: When toggled on, Personalized Digests will not be sent on nationally recognized holidays
- Minimum Content Required to Send: We won’t send your Personalized Digest unless you have at least this many pieces of content available in your Cerkl Broadcast for your Subscribers to enjoy. We recommend 2-3 as a starting point.
- Maximum Content to Send: Pick the maximum number of content pieces that will be delivered to your Subscribers. Please note, this count does not affect your upcoming events section.
When making changes to any of these inputs, don't forget to hit the purple Save button in the top right corner of your screen.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! Or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl page for a quick answer.