Your Email Newsletter Settings let you set the Default Delivery Time, Frequency, and Format of your Subscribers’ Newsletters. Please Note this will only be the default for any Subscribers who have not gone through the Personalization Process. Also in order to save the changes made on this page you will need to click the “Save” button in the top right corner of the page.
These are the Frequency, Day of the week and Time of day that will be the default delivery settings for your Subscribers. When setting this it is important to think about two things:
- When your Subscribers will open and read your Newsletter, and how often they want to receive it
- How much content you will be publishing and how frequently you will be publishing it
It’s important to consider these factors so your Newsletters have the highest chance of being opened and clicked through.
- Frequency - Weekly or Bi-Weekly. This gives your Subscribers enough time to digest their content before receiving more, and prevents feeling overwhelmed from all the emails.
- Delivery Day - Monday if the Content is proactive, Friday if content is catch up content.
- Time of Day - Around 9 am or 1 pm around lunch. These are the times during the day when your Subscribers are most likely on checking their email and will view your Newsletter Content
There are three formats for you to choose from when selecting the default for your Subscribers
- Headlines Only: will only include the headlines and image of your Content
- Headlines Plus: will include Story Titles and the Summaries. (this our recommendation because it still gives the reader important information about each story while staying digestible and readable)
- Traditional: will mimic the flow of a Traditional Newsletter with a Story Image, Headline, and Summary for the first Story and then smaller pictures, headlines, and the summaries for the following of Stories.
As seen in the gif above you can click the preview button which will show you what each Newsletter looks like on both Desktop and Mobile.
To learn about your Miscellaneous Sending Controls click here.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer!