If you want to view your subscriber in groups defined by certain factors then filtering your Subscriber is what you are looking for. Filtering can be super useful to check if a certain Subscriber is in a segment, export groups of Subscribers to check for duplicates, and lots of other uses.
To filter for a group of subscribers go to Audience > Subscribers > click the orange filter icon.
You can filter by:
- Subscribe Date - The date the Subscriber subscribed to your Cerkl
- Segment - Both the Manual and Dynamic Segments the Subscribers of your Cerkl are a part of
- Personalization - Whether or or not a person has personalized their experience.
- Opt-In Status - If your Subscriber is receiving only Email Blasts Only, Newsletters Only, or Newsletters and Blasts
- Privacy - Privacy setting based on GDPR compliance
- Administrators - Filters based on if the Subscriber is a Team Member of your Cerkl
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer.