Don't you ever wonder which categories are the most popular? So do we! That's why we have Category Insights.
Most Popular Categories
- Name: Name of the category.
- Audience Reach: Amount of Audience Members receiving content with this category.
- Percent of Audience: The percent of your audience that is receiving content with this category.
- Interest Level: Audience members demonstrate interest by selecting categories from the Welcome Email and when they click on content pieces via email or Aptly. Use this report to see what percent of your audience enjoys a category and how deep their engagement is.
- (Same explanations as the "Most Popular Categories" listed previously).
Actions & Filters
By clicking the orange icon located at the top right (of both the Most Popular Categories and Category Opportunities) you will see a list of options:
- Export to CSV: Export the data to a CSV file.
- Filter by Segment: By choosing a segment, categories attached to content for this segment will appear.
- Filter by Gender: By choosing a gender, categories attached to content for this segment will appear.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl page for a quick answer.