To get to your Category Insights go to Insights > Categories. When looking at them you will see that they are broken up in two groups: Most Popular and Opportunities.
The Most Popular section is going to show you the categories that your Subscribers are the more interested in. As a default it will only show your Organizational Categories that your Subscribers can indicate explicit interest in when going through the Personalization Process. These Categories are controlled in your Content Controls
When viewing your Categories you are given 4 columns:
- Category - this is the name of the category as assigned by your Cerkl
- Audience Reach - This is the number of Subscribers who have selected explicit interest in the category through the personalization Process
- Percent of Audience - The Percentage of you Audience the number of audience members reach makes up. Percent of audience = Audience Reach / Total Subscribers
- Interest Level - This is the level of interest that your entire audience has in the category based on implicit and explicit interest
Pro Cerklers Tip: The purple tag next to each of these categories takes you to your Content Controls where you can select your Default Organizational Categories.
These are the categories that you have the greatest opportunity to capitalize on. The default view will show you categories that are and are not a part of your Organization. Categories with the tag icon next to them are currently listed as an organizational category inside of your Content Controls, while the categories that are not a part of your organization have a plus sign next to them.
Pro Cerklers Tip: to add a category that isn’t associated with your organization to your content controls you can click on the plus sign next to the category name > then you will be taken to your content controls where you can add that category as an Organizational Category.
Filtering and Sorting:
To filter your content you will need to click the orange filter icon in the top right corner of your Screen. Then you can select from the following filters:
- Filter by Segment
- Filter by Gender
- Limit to Organization Categories - When checked this will only display your Organizational Categories that have been set inside of your Content Controls
You also have the action to export the list to a CSV inside of the filters section
To sort your Categories click on the Sort By drop down to sort by:
- Audience Reach
- Percent of Audience
- Interest Level
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer.