Your Social Links are social media icons that link to each respective social media platform. To get to your Social Links go to Settings > Social Links
These will be used on your Content Archive, in the footers of your Blasts and Newsletters, along with being the icons that are used in the Social Links Element inside of Blast. Needless to say it’s important to link these to your most important social media platforms as these have the opportunity to be in front of your Subscribers multiple times.
Any active social links will show up in their normal color with their links displayed below the icons. Any icons in grey indicate that the Social Links is not active. Please Note: To save any changes made on this page you must click the save button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
To activate a social link:
- Click on the grey Social Media Icon
- You will see the icon and a box to enter the URL appear at the bottom of the list of active links
- Enter the URL for your Social Media on that platform into the box
- Click the purple arrow next to the box to check the link
- Click the save button in the top right corner to save the changes made
To deactivate a Social Link:
Click on the Social Media Icon you want to deactivate and it will turn grey. Please Note: The URl for a Social Link will be deleted once the link is made inactive and will need to be entered again if that link is reactivated.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer!