The divider element is used to separate distinct pieces of content and organize your Blast so it is easy to navigate and read.
To use the Divider Element drag it into your Blast where you see fit. Once placed you have the following options to edit the layout:
- Use Line - This gives you the option to select if a line will appear inside of the divider
- Thickness - The plus and minus toggles allow you to select the thickness of the line inside of the divider
- Line color - Here you can choose the color of the line. You can select from your default colors or input a hex code of a color of your choice
- Background Color - Here you can choose the color of the container. You can select from your default colors or input a hex code of a color of your choice
- Top/Bottom - Edit the size of the top and bottom margins of the container with the plus and minus toggles
- Left/Right - Lets you use the plus and minus toggles to edit the length of the line
Please Note: The divider line can only be horizontal and not vertical.
To learn about the layout options available for the Blast Elements click here.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bot in the bottom right hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer.