If you are a SharePoint Admin looking to install and deploy the Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint app on your sites, you've come to the right place.
1. Go to SharePoint Admin Center > More Features > Apps.
Please Note: If you can’t access the SharePoint Admin Center, you will need to contact the SharePoint owner in your organization.
2. A new window will appear. Click App Catalog (first option in the list) > Site Content.
3. Click +New then Select App from the drop down. Then, click From SharePoint Store (in the left side menu).
4. In the SharePoint Store, search for “Cerkl” in the search bar.
5. You will find our app, Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint. click Add.
Please Note: If you see “Request It,” your SharePoint Tenant Admin will have to approve your request and add it to your app catalog.
6. The package will download and a prompt will appear to ask you if you trust this app. The two URLs you see are how we load our scripts to get personalized content to your audience. Click Deploy. Then you will see the app package on your Apps for SharePoint page.
Once the app is available, here are the steps to access it!
1. Go to your site and from the top menu, click on Site Contents.
2. On that page, click +New > App.
3. Click From my Organization > Cerkl-broadcast-client-side-solution
Now the app is ready for you to use on any of your SharePoint pages. To learn more information on customizing and applying your app, check out this article.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer.