To view your Blast Insights you will want to go to Insights > Blasts. Here you will be presented with your Blasts (ordered by their schedule date) and their metrics:
- Blast Name - Name of the Blast saved inside of your Cerkl
- Date Scheduled - The date the Blast was scheduled to be eligible to be distributed to your Subscribers
- Subject - The Subject line of your Blast
- Sent - The number of Subscribers your Blast was sent to
- Delivers (Del.) - The number of Subscribers the Blast was delivered to
- Opens - The total number of times the Blast was opened
- Unique Opens - A Unique Open counts only the first time a subscriber opens their Blast, and no other times after that.
- Open Rate - This is the rate at which your Subscribers are opening their Blasts. This is calculate using the formula Unique Opens / Delivers
- Clicks - The number of times a Subscriber clicked inside of the Blast
- Unique Clicks (U.Clicks) - The unique number of times a Subscriber clicked anything within the Blast.
- Click Rate - This is the rate at which subscribers who opened your Blast, clicked the links inside of it
Pro Cerklers Tip: You can change the reporting period for your metrics by clicking the drop down with the reporting period shown, in the top right hand corner.
Click the name of the Blast to dive in and view that Blasts’ specific metrics. Here you will be able to see your metrics broken down into those that pertain directly to your audience and those that are related to any links located inside your Blast. The overview at the top of the screen contains the same metrics you saw on the least screen while below are the more in-depth metrics.
The Audience Metrics for each Blast allow you to see each audience member's behaviors with the Blast they were sent. You are presented with 9 columns that show:
- The Subscribers name (as entered into their Cerkl account)
- Subscriber Email
- Subscriber Opt-In Status
- Opens Unique Opens (U.Opens)
- Spam Reports - the Number of times the Blast went to Spam
- Bounces - the number of times this Blast was bounced from the Subscribers email address
You can also Sort the Subscribers Metrics and search for specific Subscribers by name.
In the links tab you will be shown all the links that were included in the Blast and presented with the following metrics for each link:
- Click Rate
If you would like to view the specific subscribers that clicked on one of the links inside of the Blast then all you have to do is click on the links shown in your insights. Then you will see a list of Subscribers who have clicked on the link and the metrics associated with each of them:
- Unique Clicks (U.Clicks)
- Unique Opens (U. Opens)
- Delivers (Del.)
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer.