To look at the Blasts your Cerkl has previously sent go to Blasts > Sent in the left
Once here you can then sort for the Blast you are looking for using the drop down box next to Sort By: or you can use the search bar in the top right to search for your Blast by name or subject line.
When you find the Blast you are looking for you will see that you are give 5 columns of information:
- Name/Date - Here you are given the name of the Blast, the date it was sent out on, and the name of the Team Member in your Cerkl that created the Blast. Pro tip: By clicking on the name of the Blast you can view that Blast's insights
- Subject Line - Displayed here is the subject line of the Blast that has been set in the To & From section inside of the Blast Editor
- Segments - Displayed here are the Segments your Blast is scheduled to be sent to. This was set in the To & From section inside of the Blast Editor and can be changed there
- Send From - This is the email address the Blast was sent from. The email address for each Blast is entered in the Blast Editor in the To & From section
- Actions - Here you are presented with three icons (seen in the gif above) which give you the ability to view your Blast Insights, make a copy of the Blast, and to preview the Blast on both it’s desktop and mobile versions
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer!