To look at the Blasts you have scheduled to be sent go to Blasts > Scheduled in the left menu.
Once here you can use the search bar in the top right to search for your Blast by Name or Subject Line. You also use the using the drop down box next to Sort By to sort your Blasts by Date Scheduled, Subject Line, and Send From.
When you find the Blast you are looking for you will see that you are presented with 5 columns:
- Name/Date - Here you are given the name of the Blast, the date it is scheduled to be sent out on, and the name of the Team Member in your Cerkl who created the Blast. Pro Cerklers Tip: By clicking on the name of the Blast you can edit the Blast inside of the Blast Editor
- Send To - Displayed in this column are the number of Subscribers the Blast will be sent to. If you click on the number a window will pop up which gives you a list of all the Subscribers the Blast will be sent to. Inside the window you have the ability to look for a Subscriber or group of Subscribers by using the Sort By: drop down menu or search bar
- Subject Line - Displayed here is the subject line of the Blast that has been set in the To & From section inside of the Blast Editor
- Segments - Displayed here are the Segments your Blast is scheduled to be sent to. This was set in the To & From section inside of the Blast Editor and can be changed there
- Send From - This is the email address the Blast was sent from. The email address for each Blast is entered in the Blast Editor in the To & From section
- Actions - Here you have the ability to either edit the scheduled Blast inside of the Blast Editor or delete the scheduled Blast. To edit the Blast click on the purple pencil icon. To delete the Blast click on the trash bin icon. Please Note: Once you delete a Blast it is gone forever. Our system does not hold onto any information from our users once it is deleted
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! Or use the help bot in the bottom right hand corner of anycerkl.com page for a quick answer.