You can access your mobile insights by going to Insights > Channels > Mobile.
This section provides you engagement metrics which tell a story about how your Subscribers are interacting with your content on the Mobile app.
- Sessions - This is whenever a Subscriber opens your Mobile App. Sessions are kept alive by Subscribers continuing to interact with content, otherwise they will expire and a new session will be started next time the open the App EX: If I log into the Mobile app twice in one day, then I have recorded 2 sessions for that day
- Average Session Duration - The average session length in minutes of all Mobile sessions created during the reporting period. EX: The Mobile App logs 50 sessions last week with a total of 500 minutes. For that week you would have an Average Session Duration of 10 minutes
- Average Clicks Per Session - This is the average number of times your Subscribers clicked inside of your Mobile App once they begin a Session. EX: 2 Subscribers log into the Mobile App, one Subscriber clicks on 10 stories, while the other clicks on 4. stories. Your subscribers will have an average of 7 clicks per Session
- Impressions - The number of opportunities your Subscribers had to view your content across the reporting period. An impressions does not mean that the Subscriber engaged with your content, it just means that it appeared on their screen. EX: 10 stories appear on a Subscribers screen. They will log 10 impressions
- Clicks - A count of all the times Subscribers clicked on your content. This is a good indicator of how Subscribers are engaging with your content. EX: A Subscriber Clicks on 3 stories on the mobile app. They will record 3 clicks
- Content Click Rate - This is the rate at which your Subscribers engage with your content once it appears on their screen. It is calculated by dividing Clicks by Impressions. EX: If 10 stories appear on my screen and I click on 3 of them, then my content click rate is 30%
The two operating systems shown are iOS(blue) from Apple and Android(teal) from Google. The percentages inside each section of the pie chart are the percentage of sessions on the mobile each operating system was used. EX: If there is a 35% in the Android section, we know that 35% of the sessions on the mobile app occurred on an Android phone.
- Authenticated Users - This metrics displays the number of Subscribers who have successfully logged into the Mobile App using the magic link over the reporting period.
- Active Users - This metrics displays the number of unique Mobile app users in the reporting period selected. EX: If you and I are subscribers, and I log onto the mobile app twice today and you logged on three times, then this metric will show 2 active users.
- Adoption Rate - This is the percentage of your audience who are active users. This is a metric to quantify how many of your Subscribers are actively using the Mobile App.
The line graph here shows you the number of active users per day over the selected reporting period. You can hover over each point to see the active users for a specific day and the percentage that number is of your whole audience.
To the right of the chart you are given an Overview which includes:
- Average Daily Active Users (DAU) Percentage - This is the percentage of your audience who uses the Mobile App each day on average
- Total Unique Users - These are the total number of Unique Users for Mobile app in the reporting period
- Average DAU - This metrics displays the average number of users who look at the Mobile App per day
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any cerkl.com page for a quick answer!