The Team Members page inside of your settings shows all of your current Team Members along with information about their involvement on your Cerkl and their permissions. To get to the Team Members page go to Settings > Team Members.
When on this screen you will see each Team Member with their own individual card containing:
- Their full name and email address
- The option to edit the Team Member or Delete them
- The last date and time they logged into the Cerkl
- The date and time they were added as a Team Member to the Cerkl
- The number of stories they are authors of (only Team Members with author permissions can be authors)
- All Permissions view the ones given to that Team Member checked
To learn about the Team Member Permissions or how to edit/add a Team Member check out this article here.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer!