Each Team Member has their own set of permissions of what they can and can’t have access to inside of your Cerkl. Administrators are the only ones who can give or remove Team Member Permissions, so whoever has admin permissions is who you will need to talk to in order to change your permissions. To view your Team Members and their permissions go to Settings > Team Members.
Adding a New Team Member:
To add a Team Member to your Cerkl click on the green Invite Team Member button in the top right corner.
You will see the above page and then have the options of:
- Assigning the team member their permissions (defined below)
- Uploading a profile image for the team member
- Adding the Team Members First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Please note: The invite will be sent to the email address entered
- You can choose if this Team Member will be an author of your Cerkl content. This means that they will be one of the options to select when assigning an author to your stories.
- Administrator: Full access to all features and Settings, plus the ability to add, edit, or delete Team Members.
- Create Content: Create content for your organization's content distribution. If a user can approve content, their content will skip the approval queue and be made available.
- Approve Content: Edit and approve content to be made available for your content channels.
- Manage Content Settings: Add Content Sources, update Content Controls.
- Manage Audience: Add to, change, delete, and update your Audience and Segments.
- Create Blasts: Create a Blast for your audience. If sending permissions is off, these messages cannot be scheduled and will go into Draft for another user to approve.
- Send Blasts: Schedule and send a Blast to all or part of your Audience.
- View Insights: View, create, and share reports about your Content, Blast, and Audience performance.
- Manage Settings: Change all Settings, including Branding, sending and style defaults. Does not include access to manager Team Members.
Editing or Removing a Current Team Member
To edit a current Team Member’s permission you can click either the purple Edit button on the Team Member card or you can click the three horizontal dots in the top right of their card and click Edit Team Member
To delete a Team Member you would click those same three dots in the upper right hand corner of the card but you would click Delete Team Member. Now this will remove them as a Team Member BUT it will not unsubscribe them from your Cerkl. You must unsubscribe that person manually.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at
email@example.com or use the chat bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl.com page for a quick answer!