Adding new Team Members and Admins is easy, access Team Member Permissions and Invites by heading to Settings (gear icon in top right corner) > Team Members.
Inviting New Team Members
Click the Invite Team Member button at the top of your screen.
- Administrator: Full access to all features and Settings, plus the ability to add, edit, or delete Team Members.
- Create Content: Create content for your organization's content distribution. If user can approve content, their content will skip the approval queue and be made available.
- Approve Content: Edit and approve content to be made available for your organization's Cerkl Broadcast content distribution channels.
- Manage Content Settings: Add Content Sources, update Content Controls.
- Manage Audience: Add to, change, delete, and update your Audience and Segments.
- Create Blasts: Create a non-automated message for your audience. If sending permissions is off, these messages cannot be scheduled will go into Draft for another user to approve.
- Send Blasts: Schedule and send a Blast to all or part of your Audience.
- View Insights: View, create, and share reports about your Content and Audience performance.
- Manage Settings: Change all Settings, including Branding, sending and style defaults. Does not include access to manager Team Members.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! Or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl page for a quick answer.