Curious how your content is performing? Great! Check out your content insights for details.
Individual Content Metrics
- Post: Image, title, and expiration date of content.
- Categories: Categories attached to each piece of content.
- Source: Source of where the content originated from.
- Engagement Score: A measure specific to Cerkl, which factors in clicks and opens. The closer to 100, the better.
- Delivered: The # of subscribers that piece of content was delivered to.
- Opens: The # of times a newsletter with that piece of content was opened.
- Unique Opens: The # of subscribers that opened a newsletter with that piece of content in it.
- Clicks: The # of times that piece of content was clicked.
- Unique Clicks: The # of subscribers that clicked on that article.
Actions & Filters
- Export to CSV: Export all of the Individual Content Metrics to a CSV File.
- Filter by Categories: By selecting a category, content that matches that category will appear.
- Filter by Source: By selecting the source, content that came from this source will appear.
- Filter by Content Type: By selecting a content type, content that matches that content type will appear.
- Filter by Authors: By selecting an author, content written by that author will appear.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl page for a quick answer.