Curious what your individual subscriber metrics are? You came to the right place!
Individual Subscriber Metrics
- Engagement Score: A number specific to Cerkl; is determined by combining clicks and opens. The closer to 100, the better.
- Delivered: # of newsletters that have been delivered to this subscriber.
- Opens: # of times the subscribers has opened a newsletter.
- Unique Opens: # of individuals that have opened a newsletter (for each subscriber, this number will either be a 1 (they opened it) or a 0 (they have not opened it).
- Open Rate: Calculated by dividing the # of unique opens by the # of delivered.
- Clicks: # of times this Audience Member has clicked on content in a newsletter.
- Unique Clicks: # of pieces of content an Audience Member has clicked on.
- Click-Thru Rate: Calculated by dividing the # of clicks by unique opens.
- Name: Name of Audience Member.
- Email: Email address of Audience Member.
- Date Unsubscribed: Date the Audience Member was unsubscribed.
- Self Unsubscribed: If "Yes", then the audience member unsubscribed themself. If "(by admin)", then an administrator unsubscribed them.
Bounced Email Addresses
- Name: Name of subscriber.
- Email: Email address of subscriber
- Bounce Reason: Reason the email address was bounced.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! Or use the help bot in the bottom right-hand corner of any Cerkl page for a quick answer.