Using your subscriber list from MailChimp, you can easily transfer this list from MailChimp to Cerkl. Through MailChimp you can choose to export an entire list at once or a segment of a list. If you have already created segments through MailChimp, and plan to continue using these same segments, then it is best to export by segment so that you can more easily import these same segments to Cerkl.
For more details on how to export subscribers from MailChimp, you can visit the company's website here.
To navigate to the Add Subscriber page, select the menu and go to Manage Audience > Add Subscribers.
There are just a few guidelines when uploading your subscriber list:
- Upload your list as a comma-separated value (.CSV) file
- Full name in first column and email address in second column (or vice versa)
- Be sure to select a segment to add your subscribers to
- Have open only one tab in Cerkl
- Scrub list (if necessary)
Reminder that once a subscriber or subscriber list is uploaded, those subscribers will receive your Onboarding / "Welcome" email if you have this feature on.