You can upload an entire huge list of subscribers! (Reminder: Once a subscriber or subscriber list is uploaded, those subscribers will receive your onboarding / "welcome" email if you have this feature on.)
To navigate to this page, go to Audience Manager > Import Subscribers (on the left-hand side of the page).
Then, click the "Select File" button to upload your file.
Here are a few guidelines when uploading your subscriber list:
- We require a .csv or .txt file that is a maximum size of 2MB.
- Subscriber emails are required, and they should always be in column 1 of the spreadsheet
- Name is not a required field
- If you include names, place them in column 2 of the spreadsheet
- If a name is not provided, Cerkl will use everything before the @ of the email for that subscriber's name
- Select a segment to add the subscribers to if you would like
- Have open only one tab in Cerkl
- Scrub list (if necessary)
We provide some images of what your spreadsheet should look like for your upload at the bottom of the Import Subscribers page.
Cool Feature Alert: You don't need to worry about duplicates because Cerkl deletes one of them automatically! Also, Cerkl reads the email as the "key" - so any name updates can be uploaded with the original email and those changes will take effect for that subscriber.