In Cerkl Insights, we organize your recent newsletter data for you by using simple visuals and generating concise reports. You can create your own custom dashboards, honing in on the metrics you value the most. Add components that contain the metrics that intrigue you the most and could help your business understand your subscriber’s activity the best.
- Filters: Where you can choose to see only certain metrics under certain criteria
- Delivery Frequency: how often it is delivered
- Delivery Day: the day it is delivered
- Delivery Hour: the time it is delivered
- Format: the kind of newsletter format your email sends in
- Segment: segments your subscribers are split up by
- Gender: gender of who you are delivering to
- Personalization: whether or not they have personalized yet
2. My Dashboards: all of the customized dashboards you have made
3. Add Components: Add specific graphs and metrics to your dashboard
4. Make Home: Make this dashboard the first page you land on when going to insights
5. Rename: Rename your dashboard
6. Share: Allows you to share this dashboard with all other team members or share publicly
- Enable Team Sharing: Allows you to share this dashboard with other team members who have access to your Cerkl
- Public Sharing: Allows you to publicly share a read-only dashboard with someone who doesn't have access to your Cerkl. People with the link cannot edit the dashboard from this link, but if you change the dashboard through your Cerkl account, the link will automatically update.
7. Delete: Remove this dashboard
Refers to newsletter delivery, and engagement not specific stories
Automated Newsletter Metrics:
Deliver & engagement metrics for your automated newsletters: delivers, sends, opens, & clicks.
Overall Audience Engagement:
Your organization engagement metrics vs. the national average.
Your organizational engagement score, open rate, & click-thru rate over time.
Projected Automated Newsletter Deliveries:
Number of automated newsletters projected to be delivered in the next 30 days.
Automated Newsletter Deliveries:
Past automated newsletter deliveries
A quick overview of your engagement score, open rate, click-thru rate, and % personalized. This section automatically picks the most important data range for your organization, depending on your default newsletter send frequency.
Red indicates you can improve this measure.
Yellow indicates you’re almost there, but there’s still a little more you can do to improve.
Green means you’re doing great with that metric.
- Engagement Score: Single number that represents the aggregate of several piece of data about your organization and your audience. We measure the number of newsletters sent, opened, and clicked through - so as you post more engaging content, we track it and report it back to you. The closer to 100, the more engaged your organization is with your subscribers.
Green: >= 40
- Open Rate: the number of total opens divided by the # of delivered emails
- Click-Thru Rate: the number of total clicks divided by the total number of opens
Green: >= 8%
- % Personalized: the percent of people who have completed your welcome email and has picked categories of interest
Green: >= 15%
Refers to individual posts (stories, events, links, needs)
Individual Content Metrics:
Delivery & engagement metrics for your organization content
metrics on each individual piece of content you have made available to your subscribers. To find insights on a specific story, either find the story in the table below or search the story's title in the search bar on the right side of the component. You may have to change the Reporting Period in the top right so your story appears if it's not within the parameters of the current Reporting Period.
Refers to your organization's defined categories and your audience's interests.
Most Popular Categories:
The most popular organization categories according to the interests of your subscribers.
The categories that your audience wants to see more of, based on their behavior. These are other interests other than your organization categories.
Refers to all subscribers.
All subscribers you have blocked from receiving your organizational content.
- Email address: email address that is unable to receive emails from you anymore.
- Blocked date: the date the subscriber was blocked.
Individual Subscriber Metrics:
This table lists out all information that relates to subscriber engagement.
- Name: By clicking a subscriber’s name, you can see how they have personalized
- Deliver settings: how often they have chosen to receive your emails
- Date subscribed: when they opted into your newsletter
- Date of the last newsletter: last time they received a newsletter
- Segments: the segments they are listed under
- Top interests: the top five categories they are interested in
Along with this, this component includes each subscriber's email, engagement score, delivered, opens, unique opens, open rate, clicks, unique clicks, and click rate.
Deep dive into your audience engagement total audience, % personalized, subscribed, unsubscribed, & engagement score.
Lists the total number of subscribers that have unsubscribed from your audience.
- Date unsubscribed: when they unsubscribed from the newsletter.
- Self unsubscribed: who unsubscribed them from the newsletter.
Bounced Email Address:
Lists subscribers whose servers rejected (bounced) an email delivery from you.
- Email: address the email was bounced from.
- Bounce reason: why the newsletter was bounced from this email address.
Less Engaged Subscribers:
Subscribers that have decreased engagement with your automated newsletters.
More Engaged Subscribers:
Subscribers that have increased engagement with your automated newsletters.
Pie chart of selected delivery format by subscribers.
Pie chart of selected delivery interval by subscribers.
Refers to individual email campaigns.
Delivery & engagement metrics for your one-off email campaigns.