First, you'll need a CSV file of your Active Contacts from Constant Contact.
Here is how you export subscribers from Constant Contact:
- Navigate to the Contacts section in Constant Contact.
- Click Active to view your active contacts.
- Check the box in the upper left corner of the table to select all active contacts.
- Click Export.
- In the Export pop-up model, choose the fields you want to include. You will want to include the email address in addition to the subscribers first and last name if it is available.
- Check the List box if you want to transfer your sublists names into your MailChimp list.
- Click Export Contacts. When your export is complete, a message will appear at the top of the screen.
- Click Download CSV.
Now that your subscriber list is already downloaded as a CSV, make sure the subscriber's full name is in the first column and the email address in the second.
You can read more about importing new subscribers here.