This integration is a two-way sync of new profiles (WebLink) and subscribers (Cerkl) and a one-way sync of events from WebLink to Cerkl.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- API Base Url
- Username with administrative privileges
- Password for the user
- Sync new profiles from WebLink to CerklGet all the new profiles from the previous day.
- If the profile has not been synced with a Cerkl subscriber and it is active, subscribe him or her to Cerkl.
- Sync new subscribers from Cerkl to WebLink.
- For all Cerkl subscribers that have not been synced with WebLink, search WebLink by name to see if any profiles already exist with that same name (NOTE: WebLink does not allow searching by e-mail address).
- If some profiles are found, try to find one with a matching e-mail address.
- If a match is found, sync the profile to the cerkl subscriber.
- If no match is found, create a new WebLink profile for the subscriber and link them together.
- If no profiles are found, create a new WebLink profile for the subscriber and link them together.
- Sync WebLink events to Cerkl.
- Get all events from WebLink that are coming up within the next 4 weeks and not past their scheduled date.
- For each event that does not already exist within Cerkl, create it in Cerkl within the content queue for approval.