This integration is a one-way sync of job postings from GradLeaders to content posts in Cerkl.
- API Key
- Customer Name
- Product ID
- Sync job postings from GradLeaders to Cerkl.
- Get new and modified job postings within the GradLeaders system from the previous day until now.
- For each approved job posting returned.
- A post is created with the following data from the job posting if it does not already exist within Cerkl.
- Post Title = <Job Title> – <Organization Name> (<Job Type>).
- Job Type is Full Time, Internship, etc.
- Post Content = <Job Description> <Job Qualifications>.
- External Url = https://candidate-demo.gradleaders.com/<GradLeader Customer Name>/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=<GradLeaders Product ID>&dljobpostingid=<Job Posting ID>.
- Publish Date/Time = <Posting Date>Publish Until Date/Time = <Expiration Date>
- Tags = Built from <Job Type>, <Job Audience>, <Job Function>, and <Undergraduate Major>.
- Job Audience is degree level.
- Job Function is activities performed, e.g. marketing.
- Post Image URL = Chosen based on tags.
- If a post for the job already exists, the post is updated if any of the data is different for the above fields.
- Job postings that have not been approved are skipped.
- Sync events from GradLeaders platform to Cerkl Content Archive.